- 1 Introduction
- 2 Udacity and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Scholarship
- 3 Important Dates of for the Program
Udacity has announced a collaboration with Microsoft to bring free machine learning scholarship program for students. The scholarship consists of two phases – i) Foundation Course and ii) Machine Learning Nanodegree Course with Microsoft Azure. There are 10,000 and 300 scholarship seats up for the grab for Foundation course and Nanondegree course respectively.
This is a good opportunity for anyone above 18 years to apply for the scholarship to get a free machine learning course if their application is accepted. This course is completely online and can be done as long as you have an internet connection.
Let us go through the highlights of the scholarship program in more detail.
Udacity and Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Scholarship
Phase 1: Machine Learning Foundation Course
- In the first phase, students need to apply for Foundation Course – “Introduction to machine learning on Azure with a Low-code Experience”.
- Only 10,000 students will be accepted in the foundation course based on their application
- It is recommended that the students are familiar with the basics of Python, linear algebra, statistics. The basic knowledge of machine learning is good to have.
- The training will be done on the Microsoft Azure Platform. It is a self-paced course and students are expected to commit 3 hours a week for the 2 months duration of the course.
- At the end of the course, 300 students will be selected for the next phase of the Machine Learning Nanodegree Program. The selection will be done based on the student’s performance in lessons, quizzes, and participation in the student’s community.
Phase 2: Udacity – Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Nanodegree Program
- The top 300 students from the Foundation course will be chosen for this phase-2 course.
- This course will require a typical of 10hrs per week of effort from the student.
- The students will get classroom experience, mentorship, industry instructors, and career advice in phase-2.
Important Dates of for the Program
- Application for Phase -1 Foundation course ends on 30th June 2020
- Recipient notified on acceptance of application – July 7, 2020
- Recipient starts Phase -1 Foundation course – July 8, 2020
- End of Phase -1 Foundation course – September 10, 2020
- Phase 2 Udacity – Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program dates – To be announced.
- This website is not affiliated with Udacity or Microsoft Azure in any way and the news has been produced here to spread awareness to those who might be benefited.
- This website neither endorses this course and neither takes guarantee on the facts mentioned over here or on the Udacity website.
- We advise you to do a thorough check on facts regarding this course on the Udacity website and kindly take your own informed decision.