- 1 Introduction
- 2 Udacity and AWS Machine Learning Scholarship
- 3 Important Dates of for the Program
It is good news for all you machine learning buffs and enthusiasts who are looking to either learn ML or scale up their ML skills. Udacity has joined hands with AWS (Amazon Web Service) to offer a limited seat scholarship in its machine learning nanodegree program.
As part of this scholarship, anyone above 18 years at with any level of machine learning skill level is invited to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship program consists of two phases, the first phase has no limits but in the second phase, the top candidates that perform well in the first phase would be selected. This complete program is online.
Let us go through the highlights of the scholarship program in more detail.
Udacity and AWS Machine Learning Scholarship
Phase 1 : Machine Learning Foundation Course
- In the first phase, students will have to enroll in AWS Machine Learning Foundation course. Anyone above 18 years old can enroll.
- This is a self-paced course where the student is expected to give 3-5 hrs a week.
- However, this course has to be completed along with the assignments by 31st July 2020 to be eligible for the next phase of the program.
- In this course, students will get to learn about object-oriented programming, AWS AI Services, AWS DeepLens, AWS DeepRacer, and AWS DeepComposer.
- They can complete this course using the free tier of the AWS plan.
- At the end of the course on successful completion of online assignment quiz, the student will receive a certificate of completion.
- The top 325 scorers of the online assessment will be selected in phase 2 of Udacity – AWS Machine Learning Nanodegree scholarship.
Phase 2 : Udacity – AWS Machine Learning Nanodegree Program
- In the 2nd course, students will get to learn advanced techniques of machine learning, including the deployment of ML models on the production environments.
- The hands-on of developing the advanced ML models will be done on the Amazon SageMaker environment.
- Students will get the faculty support, mentorship, industry projects that is unavailable in the phase 1 course.
Important Dates of for the Program
Enrollment for Phase -1 Foundation Program begins on 19th May 2020
The last date of Phase -1 assignment submission is 31st July 2020
Phase 2 Udacity – AWS Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program dates – To be announced.
- This website is not affiliated with Udacity or AWS in any way and the news has been produced here to spread awareness to those who might be benefited.
- This website neither endorses this course and neither takes guarantee on the facts mentioned over here or on the Udacity website.
- We advise you to do a thorough check on facts regarding this course on the Udacity website and kindly take your own informed decision.